Virginia Beach Underage Drinking Lawyer
Retain a Virginia Beach Defense Attorney
The Virginia Beach metro region is one of the nation's hot spots for
spring break and beach parties. Unfortunately, when the alcohol breaks
out, many minors get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. If your
teenager has been charged with underage possession of alcohol, you need
effective legal defense representation to help a promising future stay
clear of a criminal record.
Call a Virginia Beach criminal defense lawyer at (757) 517-2942 today!
We Are Here to Help
The Law Offices of Daniel J. Miller, has extensive experience representing minors in juvenile court and teens
charged as adults for misdemeanor offenses in criminal courts throughout
Southeast Virginia including Virginia Beach and Newport News.
Our experienced trial attorneys work hard to investigate the technical
issues involved in charges relating to illegal alcohol and narcotics,
- Did your teenager actually possess the alcohol at the time of the arrest?
- Why did the police assume your teen was under the influence of alcohol?
- What probable cause did the police have for making the arrest?
- Was the arrest handled properly?
- Were the blood alcohol content (BAC) tests conducted correctly?
- Were your teenager's rights respected?
Contact Our Virginia Beach Criminal Attorney Today
Contact us for a free consultation about underage possession of alcohol and related
charges. We can provide a complete, honest evaluation of the charges and
help you determine what your best options are. We can do everything we
can to protect your child's freedom and future from a conviction.
Our trial lawyers represent minors charged with
juvenile offenses, such as:
- Underage possession of alcohol
DUI and related traffic violations
- Hit and run
- Violations by non-Virginia residents
- All other misdemeanor and felony offenses
Tell our Virginia Beach criminal defense lawyer about your situation in a free consultation.