Virginia Beach Traffic Ticket Defense Attorney
Providing traffic ticket defense to clients throughout Southeast Virginia from offices in Norfolk, Chesapeake, Newport News, and Virginia Beach.
Almost everyone has received a traffic ticket at some point in their life. Some people drive too fast on their way to work. Other people get behind the wheel after having a few beers or cocktails. Whatever your story, chances are that it will not stop the police from giving you a ticket.
If you were arrested for a driving offense, it is important to contact an attorney who can give you the legal protection you need. At The Law Offices of Daniel J Miller, we offer clients in Virginia Beach and throughout Southeast Virginia the protection they need for driving offenses, including:
- DUI / DWI: If you were arrested for drunk driving (driving under the influence or driving while intoxicated), we can help minimize the charges.
- Hit and run: Many people are afraid to admit to their crime, but if you were involved in a hit and run accident, it is important to talk to an attorney as soon as possible.
- Reckless driving: Because you must appear in court if you were arrested for reckless driving, it is important to work with an experienced lawyer. We can help mitigate the charges against you and protect your driver's license.
- Speeding tickets: Many people do not think about the impact one speeding ticket will have on their record. However, if you get a second or third ticket, the consequences can be costly. We help clients fight tickets and get charges mitigated.
- Driving on suspended or revoked license
If you think one or two traffic tickets will not affect your driving record, think again. Depending on the severity of the offense and the number of other tickets you have received, you could be facing jail time or licenses suspension. Let our lawyers protect your rights and driving privileges. Contact us to schedule your initial consultation.