Covid-19 Safety Precautions
Mask Requirements and Exceptions in Virginia
- Fully vaccinated people do not have to wear masks or practice physical distancing in most indoor or outdoor settings except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
- Unvaccinated and partially vaccinated people aged 2 years and older should continue to wear masks and practice physical distancing in most indoor and outdoor settings in accordance with CDC recommendations.
Our Facility Precautions to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19.
- No additional guests (1 person per in-person consultation/meeting).
- No children allowed in office.
- 6 feet distancing throughout our facility.
- Daily cleaning to prevent spreading of virus within the facility
- Face masks mandatory unless fully vaccinated.
- Covid questionnaire to be filled out prior to speaking to attorney.
- Covid symptoms or in touch with someone with covid in the past 14 days, we will not allow in the facility.